1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Survivor: Gabon

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PeteyPirate, Aug 27, 2008.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

They need to make bikinis the official team uniform for the ladies of Kota. Mmmmm, Corinne!

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

hey, she's the one who used that as an excuse. but ya gotta wonder how she competed in the olympics with that caboose.

3. TwoGloves

Anybody watch last night? Sugar pulled perhaps the dumbest move in Survivor history when she volunteered to give up the idol because everybody knew she had it. Well, Einstein, if everybody knows you have, why the fuck would you give it away? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

4. txsportsscribe

she got it back later

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

This season is just not doing it for me. Nobody really stands out. There isn't much strategy involved because most of the players are so lame. I don't think there has been one person bounced from the show yet that was really pissed off about leaving. It's just dragging.
    In the good seasons, you see moves early on that change the dynamic of the game. Strong players get bounced early, crap happens that impacts what happens the rest of the way - I haven't seen anything like that and we're what? six episodes in?

6. txsportsscribe

i don't know that i've ever seen an olympic track athlete who seems as nonathletic as crystal.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Fang is one of the worst tribes in the history of Survivor. I hope things pick up when they merge.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Penner was in Seinfeld for one episode. I believe he got run over by Kramer and Newman's homeless-powered rickshaw.

9. TwoGloves

I realize that. But she had to take it back and only after somebody else told her how stupid it was and that she should keep the idol with her at all time. It's like saying, "Hey, I just won the lottery! Eight million bucks! But since everybody knows I have the ticket, why don't you hold it for me?" Moronic move. Had she not went and taken it back, I'd love to know if Ace would have given it to her or tried to oust her that night and keep it for himself. He's going to need it.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

They should oust Crystal, and then Sugar, Kenny and Matt should turn on Ace, who will be easily duped at that point into believing that he still has Sugar on his side and that he has convinced Matt to turn on Kenny.
    If you're a Fang member, you're throwing challenges at this point to get to merge.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

At this point - I'd like to see a challenge where everyone competes for immunity, but there isn't a tribal council, they just pull a name out of a hat.

12. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Anyone watch? Randy is one of the most disgusting human beings I've had the displeasure of observing in a long, long time. Ugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted