1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Support For Iraq War Dwindling

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As if on cue, the Smuggest Canuck shows up. Nice.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Doesn't make me feel better, but I certainly know it to be true. If it makes you feel better to deny it, based solely on a 24-hour news cycle, then, as I said, there's not much that can be done for you.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

As if on cue, the Asshole American shows up. Nice.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yes, well this asshole's country showed up to fight in Afghanistan where Canadian soldiers are dying on a regular basis.

Were you born to jingoistic parents or was it a learned behaviour?

Dumbass beyond words.

5. Mmac

Mmac Guest

And that's not even remotely close. Actually, our "worldwide reputation" may be be lower now than it has ever been since the formation of the Republic. And there's still too many folks like Lyman and Old Tony that still seem unaware of just how far our standing with the rest of the world has fallen these last 4-5 years.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

you've never heard me laud Cheney. He's going to cash his checks in Mali in retirement. Hell, his daughter's lesbian so you think he gives a shit about the far right of the party?

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Hmm...never once have I been called an asshole.

You, on the other hand, have been called that numerous times on this site.

Beyond that...if you feel the way to continue an argument is to insult them, you got on the right track then. I was simply trying to point it out by example, a concept too subtle for you to understand.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Look, when Iran gets these boobs in Al-Queda nuclear packages and smuggles them up through Mexico to their already established centers in about eight cities in this country, masked by the mosques in those cities, you'll see hell on earth. Fact: We've got to rub these fools out, Bush, Billary or Kucinuts (far reach on the latter).

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Time to ratchet up the fear levels:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070717/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_terror_threat

Of course, al-Qaeda didn't have much presence in Iraq until we invaded... but that's another story altogether.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Saddam didn't have much presence in the Middle East until we helped him out.

I say clear the damn board (war board) to make room for a skateboard park. You play with your strengths and let's see how quick these guys are to spend time with all them virgins in paradise. That should straighten out the twisted element of Islamic theological thinking once and for all.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yes, because at a weight of only several tons, nuclear devices are sooooooo easy to smuggle.

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

The genius of Yawn...

Courage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.