1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Superstars on ABC

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jun 23, 2009.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

I hate to say this drip, but it takes special talent to get snubbed by Skeets. Never knew anyone as willing to talk and talk and talk about himself as Skeets.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

She is hot as hell but she is a bitch. They were eliminated when she blew the lead. TO actually bit his tongue. Should have told her to shove it.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

Spnited, he thought I was intruding on his playtime. He didn't do particularly well in the competition and at that time, he was flirting with the idea of playing professional football. I've been told that he was a great interview in high school and his first couple of years at Maryland.
    Then too Spnited, I only had a pad, ink pen and tape recorder. I didn't have a camera and you know how athletes like to show off for the cameras.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Kornheiser must have had inside info - TO and Krupa will be back next week - apparently one of the other (less interesting) teams has an injury that forces them out and they bring back TO and the bitch.

Draft saved Draft deleted