1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Tuesday Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jan 31, 2008.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Could be worse. He could be channeling Pat Morita in the Karate Kid.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

You chose .... wisely.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Let him watch Star Wars -- the only movie in the series that Yoda wasn't in.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Nah, he wouldn't make a lame Simmons move, like that.

Hi, Will!

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Oh~!

That's a ZING!

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

CNN will have 40 straight hours of Super Tuesday coverage starting at 6 a.m. Tuesday.

8. They knew I was coming aboard, zeke.
    I put out the word quietly, out of respect to John and Eilzabeth, but they knew. And they raised money accordingly.
    And, before you ask, yes, I will be taking credit for tipping the balance come next inauguration day.

9. jagtrader

jagtrader Active Member

This debate will be huge for Obama tonight. Clinton is better in this setting. She can split the hairs in the minutiae of policy and make it sound important. Obama will have to prove he knows his stuff and be more specific.

10. Strong in the force, this young Padawan is.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The credit will be all yours.

12. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

That's why I'm leaning toward Obama. I dont think there's much difference between either of them, but Hillary as president would bring nasty, ugly attack after attack after attack.

She would sneeze and it would turn into a scandal. It would make Clinton and Bush bashing seem tame by comparison.

Maybe it's not fair to her, but I'm tired of all the intense hatred from both sides. It's exhausting.

Draft saved Draft deleted