1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, May 26, 2007.

1. Eagleboy

Eagleboy Guest

I had always wanted to be immortal, because one of the things I fear most is death. People keep bringing it up to me whenever I have this discussion that it means that I would see the death of all my loved ones, and the ones after them, and after them, etc., but I say I would be able to handle it just fine. I don't know, though - that's because I've never experienced it first-hand. Once that happens, I'm sure I'll change my choice.

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Hmm. It's been a while since I've read I.M., I must admit.

I'm not a big fan of the Marvel characters that have been "rebooted."

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Had to be done...they fucked him up beyond all recognition before the whole Onslaught thing.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

There can be only one ...

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

If I could be a super hero, I'd be Webby... oh wait.. power doesn't make someone a hero does it?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

it did for Iron Man

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Being the Punisher wouldn't be bad, either. You have access to basically all the guns you can ask for and you just go around killing off the scum of the Earth. What's not to like? Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting this inked on somewhere:

[​IMG]

8. Rom Spaceknight

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

who?

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Then is this a problem?

[​IMG]

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Don't even try to apply logic to the entire series of Highlander movies, much less the show.

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Hey SC, whose side would you take if Wonder Woman and Catwoman mixed it up? heh-heh-heh

Draft saved Draft deleted