1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Submit your questions now

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PeteyPirate, Aug 30, 2007.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I've been invited to the White House for one of those public Presidential ceremonies that means little in the grand scheme of things, assuming I pass whatever background check they do. If anyone asks, Fenian, you don't know me.

So is there anything you want me to pass along to the executive branch? Any concerns you might have? Nothing? OK, well I'll them them they're doing a heckuva job.

2. Who is this speaking to me?
    Hello?

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Do you seriously think as a country we are better off now than when you took office?

A serious question

When a program is first introduced, normally after five years it need to be reexamined and adapted to how it is working for its organization. Should we expect a reexamination of No Child Left Behind that listens to all of the stakeholders in the educational community?

4. I think, "Are you drunk right now?" would get things off to a roaring start?

5. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Ask the map question that was tossed to Miss South Carolina and see if you get a similar response.

6. Captain_Kirk

Or perhaps go with "Do you have a wide stance?"

7. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Those are all very good questions. I'm sure there will be plenty of time set aside for reasonable discourse, if history is any indication.

8. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Ask Jim Webb for suggestions.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If you have one "do-over" as president, what would you use it for?

(My guess is he says he wouldn't have swallowed the pretzel down the wrong pipe.)

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Have you considered bringing Harriet Myers back from Texas as AG for shits and giggles?

Any hunting trips with the vice president planned for the fall?

11. Captain_Kirk

And a follow-up. Will you be accompanying him?

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Interestingly enough, Larry Craig's answer is very similar.

If it were me, I would ask how he decides which suit to wear in the morning.

Draft saved Draft deleted