1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid things you do

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

How's this for the stupid things people do... A well-known troll being ignored by more people than anyone else on the board got mad at me on a thread and out of nowhere decided that it was appropriate to say that he fucked my mom last night. When I posted back that my mom has been dead since 1990 and his post was even greater proof that he's a shithead, he his reply was something to the effect that I deserved it. Then I came back on just now and this gem was waiting for me in messages:

What does everyone think? Does this qualify as the stupidest shit anyone anywhere has done today?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That is even stupider than me posting as my cat this morning.

3. Russy Simmons

Russy Simmons New Member

i broke my gameboy.......3 times

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Hands down, flat out in my book. But i'm a shit stain so what do I know.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I put my glasses in the fridge when I was drunk the other night.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's a huge fucking dick move.

Wow.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I actually stopped to hear what the bloated drug using woman wanted last night when she tried to flag me down. If she wants to bum drug money in front of her dealer, she can at least do it in one of the apartment complexes down the street, instead of in the parking lot of the private condo complex I live in.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Gave you a rather frosty outlook on life, did it not?

9. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Not last night, but recently...

The wife, child and I are getting ready to go away for the weekend. I want my suinglasses before we leave and I can't find them. I am looking all over the house, I've torn up the car, I've torn up the wifes car, and basically done everything twice. Now it's become a quest. We aren't leaving until I find them.

They were on my head. The whole time. And Mama and daughter just sat down and watched me freak out.

Long...LOOONG 3 hour trip, for me anyway. They laughed all the way.

10. I did your mom today, does that count? 8)

[No time to read thread/hope not d_b]

11. boots

boots New Member

I tried to apologize. You didn't accept it. End of story. You are the one taking it to another level Ragu.
    Furthermore, I did send it to you as a PM. You should have left well enough alone. Now what are you trying to do ignite another fire? Will that make you happy? I don't think so. Stop attacking people.
    I think you did it to make yourself look bigger. It didn't work.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

But yet you get so defensive about your mother. You're a fricking jackass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.