1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid things you do

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Enabler.

2. boots

boots New Member

Just another shining example of you at your best. I only point that out because there are times when you actually bring something to the table.

3. KG

KG Active Member

Me too. I can even catch my toe on the carpet (but only at work for some reason) and nearly go down face first. I can't blame it on my vision though, I have 100% peripheral. Maybe I can blame it on my astigmatism though.

4. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Please. You should be flattered that I'm not one of the 41 ignoring you. I am, however, among the 4,100 mocking you.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

get over yourself, stoob

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Yeah, thanks slappy. I"m an ass for a lot better reasons than that!

7. boots

boots New Member

You have a choice. You can ignore or contribute. Either way, it doesn't make or break me. However, there comes a point when it just borders on lunacy. You don't have to act the way that you do.
    As for those who ignore, many are doing it out of jealousy (why I have no idea) or following the herd mentality.
    In either case, the threads have been pretty nice of late. You know it and others can see it.
    Give it a break, OK?

8. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Changed the ignition lock cylinder in my Toyota pickup and promptly threw away the two old keys.
    Now I can't lock the summitch, and I had to use a screwdriver to pry open the little door to the gas cap. ;D

Of course, that didn't happen today.

9. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Boots, get help. Take a walk. Get some air. Change your panties. Try reality.

10. boots

boots New Member

You have a choice. You can ignore or contribute. Either way, it doesn't make or break me. However, there comes a point when it just borders on lunacy. You don't have to act the way that you do.
    As for those who ignore, many are doing it out of jealousy (why I have no idea) or following the herd mentality.
    In either case, the threads have been pretty nice of late. You know it and others can see it.
    Give it a break, OK?

11. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Boots = the ultimate ass.

Cutting and pasting = the ultimate post pad.

12. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

C'mon, boots, no matter what other bullshit goes down on this board, that was hilarious.
    What else do you expect when you have 50 pages about how much back-door loving you may or may not have been getting?

All I'm saying is, you can't be THIS defensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.