1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid things you do

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

Just for fun, everyone does something stupid at least once a day. What did you do today?

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Opened this thread?

Just kidding. The day's not over so there's still plenty of opportunity to do something even more stupid than anything I might have accomplished so far.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

opened not one, but two of stoob's threads (or would that be s'stoob?)

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Maybe 'stoob?

6. boots

boots New Member

If you two want a pissing match with me, you won't get it. If you don't like the posts, utilize the ignore button.
    It has been pretty peaceful along here for the past few days, for the most part. Show something besides stupid assed comments that aren't close to being funny.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not to step into the crossfire, but wouldn't their "stupid-assed comments" be appropriate on a thread asking people to detail stupid things they do?

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

stoob, likewise. yada, yada, yada. Ignore button. yada, yada, yada.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I have no problem with the posts... you seem, however, to have a problem with ours. There is a tool at your disposal for that... (if a tool uses a tool, does it cancel each other out, like a double negative?)

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Stupid is as stupid does, Alley.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Way to come into battle, Navy!

I laughed out loud at that!

12. boots

boots New Member

That's funny but in all seriiousness, those two along with Zeke, are the last of the muckity mucks who like to begin pissing matches with me and others.
    Again, we just made a fun post. Those people take it to the next level and that's when all Hell breaks loose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.