1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stunner. Britney loses custody of the kids.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, Oct 1, 2007.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

That's my take on it, too. This went from funny to kinda sad to just disgusting pretty quickly.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

They've got a far better chance with their father than with Brit. He's easy to mock, but he's not been seen out partying with questionable company every frigging night.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

When's the intervention and who's going to throw it?

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Her kids are two of the cutest little mistakes...

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!

Hmm ... wait ... the kids are gone, her agent and everybody dumped her ... I guess she pretty much is alone.

DON'T LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

what do you think she's takin', slappy?

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Doesn't matter what she's taking... intervention for a lifestyle is appropriate.
    10 years from now, when she wonders why she lost the kids, someone will whip out the photos of her going commando and say "THIS"

8. rallen13

rallen13 Member

And according to reports, she showed no emotion at the announcement. She would never admit it, but I'd bet my left one that she is deep down glad to be rid of them so she can get down on her own terms and times.

9. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I just told my wife the other day that Britney would be dead in less than five years.

Just another sad fall from the top. I feel for her poor kids. One day, they're going to find out what a sick person their mommy is/was.

10. The more he has the children the more money he gets from Britney. So yes, he looks like a good father compared to her, but not many people wouldn't.

11. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I'll take the under. Way under.

Obviously, I can't speak for her frame of mind, but from afar she seems to be a huge downward spiral right now. That sometimes can lead to the most unfortunate of events occurring.

I'm starting to wonder if she'll even make it to New Years Day.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

TMZ has clip of Brit checking into Bev Hills Hotel last night ... ass hanging out and all ...

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1214038033

Is it wrong of me to giggle every time I read 'Commissioner Gordon'?

Draft saved Draft deleted