1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stunner. Britney loses custody of the kids.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

This is probably the key. Remember, these kids are 2 and 1 years old. A judge doesn't specifically forbid corporal punishment if you've been giving the kids light pats on the rump. Something more serious had to be going on.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Britney makes $783K per month. If she can't put money away for her kids, she needs to marry Travis Henry.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Fixed...
    And do you think Travis has thought of trying to get her digits?

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Any word on when Chris Crocker will have a vid on YouTube about this?

5. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

In my brief time covering courts I saw firsthand moms don't lose custody unless they are SERIOUSLY fucking up -- like on drugs or physical abuse.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I kind of agree. And as Dangerous K noted, you have to really, really screw up as a mom to lose custody of your kids, which makes me think she tested positive (possibly multiple times) for coke or heroin, and while it was funny to snark about for awhile, it seems more and more like she's going to end up dead. And when she does, the cable news folks will go Defcon 30, and we'll be blanketed with stories of "What went wrong?" and "Who is to blame?" and "Oh, the Humanity!" It will make Ana Nicole-controversy/death look like the Hope Solo story in comparrison.

Then again, maybe it will force us to rexamine the explosion and obsession with the US Weekly/Perez Hilton/TMZ part of the media.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I shouted out, "Who killed Britney Spears?," when after all, it wasn't you or me.

8. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

When K-Fed is a better parent to you, it's time to move back to the trailer park in Shithole, La. and we'll all pretend none of this ever happened.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Those rags and that worthless tool wouldn't be on the air or publishing if there weren't people reading and watching.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I kind of feel bad. This really is, dare I say, tragic in some ways. Have it all, piss it away on coke and meth and heroin.

11. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

How long until she ODs now that she has no kids to think about whatsoever? Such a waste.

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Yeah, the lowest level. Satan is frozen in a sheet of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted