1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Studio 60 (12/4)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Dec 4, 2006.

1. zizzer

zizzer Active Member

That just goes to show one of two things:

1) That wasn't a major plot line, if I didn't remember it

2) I shouldn't be doing this doped up on vicodin....

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

it must be door number 2. 'cause it most certainly was pretty darn major.

3. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Ricky and Ron left at the end of the episode "The Option Period," which aired two weeks ago, 11/20, and yes, they took everyone except Darius and Lucy with them. Mark McKinney's character, Andy Mackinaw, was introduced in last week's episode, "B-12", as a former Studio 60 writer who left the show during Matt and Danny's first stint. They brought him in to pinch hit and help supervise Darius and Lucy. zizzer, you're the one not paying attention, not Sorkin and his writing staff..

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yep, a good chunk of the show dedicated to this new guy and how he fits in...not a major plot line.

Perfect.

5. zizzer

zizzer Active Member

Oh yeah, now I remember why I stopped frequenting this site... you guys are all ASSHOLES.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And your definition of an asshole is apparently anyone who calls you on something when you are flat out wrong.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

you'll need more of that vicodin if it does! thanks for stopping by, though.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

ziz, you did miss something ... but I still like ya, man.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

All the pissiness aside, I just searched for Trombone Shorty on iTunes and came across his album "Orleans and Claiborne." Been listening to the samples. Pretty hot stuff.

He does a cover of "Frontin'" that is the hotness.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The Times-Picayune did a story on Shorty's experience at S60. It's reprinted on his Web site...

http://www.tremerecords.com/enews/studio60.html

12. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I loved every part about this past episode. I wavered w/ the whole Nevada storyline, but this brought me back.

And does Sorkin spend the whole year writing the Christmas episode? All the West Wings were great, even the SportsNight christmas episode. My fave West Wing one was the first. The 21-gun salute to the dead homeless vet while the children's choir is singing - it was so dusty in here, I would have of thought I didn't dust for two years.

Draft saved Draft deleted