1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer for lacrosse in Syracuse this weekend

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by burns81981, May 12, 2016.

1. burns81981

burns81981 New Member

Good morning,
    We are looking for a reporter to cover two events in Syracuse on Sunday.

at 1 p.m., Onondaga Community College is hosting the NJCAA finals. The semifinals are Saturday, so I don't have a matchup yet.

at 7:30 p.m, Albany is playing at Syracuse in the first round of the NCAA men's lacrosse tournament.

We usually have a robust crew of stringers from the student paper at Syracuse for such events, but given that it's graduation weekend and a lot of people are presumably already split for the summer, I haven't had any response.

If anyone is interested in either game (or both, given the timing), please email me at sburns@uslacrosse.org AND burns81981@gmail.com. US Lacrosse is moving offices this week so there will be an outage at my work address, so I'd rather be redundant about it.

We're asking for a standard gamer (5-600 words) at a rate of $75. Feel free to hit me up with any other questions you may have.

-Sean Burns
    Lacrosse Magazine

Draft saved Draft deleted