1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strawberry Cheesecake Shake -- new at Sonic

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Oct 9, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oh, I think there is a Ham's here. Maybe I'm wrong.

And no, Headbutt..I've never heard of Turkey Hill. Sorry.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Is that what Fridge gulps by the gallon? :D

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

C'mon everyone, help a brother out, I need some God damn saganaki!

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Ijag, look for it the next time you're in a Giant. Or else drive an hour towards me and pick some up. My favorite is the vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered pretzels in it. Mmmmm.

Sam, right now Fridge is swallowing a big pan of humble pie. And he keeps checking his watch to see if next fall, when he has a real QB, is here yet. BTW, you're awfully boastful these days. How come every time I hear a soundbite of Chuck Amato on the radio, the last two words he keeps saying are "made man."??

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

What the hell is a Giant?

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Grocery store. They had 'em up and down the Mid-Atlantic, when I lived there.

7. Flying Headbutt

Oh for goodness sakes. It's not like you live in timbucktoo.

8. Sam Mills 51

Boastful? I still want Chuck outta there. The less I hear of Chuck, the better off I am ... never mind any poor souls who might be around me when I hear him. Did you hear him acting as if there were no critics when Jerry Punch talked with him immediately after NCSU took out Florida State? He's delusional ... given the mindset of many in the Wolfpack Club, it sounds like a good match.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Swear to God, we don't have Giants. Never seen one. Sorry.

Quick search of the Web site says the nearest one is about 50 miles away.

10. Flying Headbutt

Sam, I'm just messin with you. This is the first night in a while I've been able to drink a few.

IJAG, get in your car and drive. And shame on me for thinking you lived in anything close to an urban area. :D

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Fuckabuncha that. I am NOT driving an hour for ice cream. Unless it was a Steak 'N Shake. For one of those? I'd drive.

12. Sam Mills 51

I know, Headbutt. I just wanted to make clear that wins and losses weren't what defined Chuck to me. It's all the other stupid crap. I've heard - and had - enough.

And why do I get the feeling that Fridge is about to set NCSU up for its almost-yearly thumping to the Terps in a couple of weeks?

Draft saved Draft deleted