1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strawberry Cheesecake Shake -- new at Sonic

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Oct 9, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Well, I was going to say it was enough to share with someone you love. But I guess that wouldn't help you at all.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

It IS good - no doubt about that - but I don't eat out very often. And on the nutrition side, repeated trips to Cold Stone would mean a lot of extra miles on the bike. :-\

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I was arguing against the "I need a loan" thing. Not that everyone should eat there five times a week.

I make it there on average once every six weeks or so.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

No need to comment. I choose not to buy ice cream anywhere, not just Cold Stone. No need to defend the place like it's Iwo Jima.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Ha. I'm not defending it. Just saying it's not that bad, cost-wise.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Actually, I would love to have a Strawberry Cheesecake Shake right now. Sounds OK to me.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I can live with that. On that basis, yes, it's highly recommended. Probably better with that special someone ... I guess. :-\

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I wish we had Sonic in my state.

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

No, trust me, you don't.

That's like saying "Gee, all these kids in Bangladesh sure seem to be having fun with leprosy. Wish I had some, too."

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I wish I had leprosy whilst eating Cherry Cheesecake ice cream at Sonic with DyePack in Bangladesh.

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Sonic is colon cancer in a bag.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Bubbler wins!

And Kaylee, I mean it. Those Texas Toast breakfast sammiches would carry me through many a morning at my last job.

Draft saved Draft deleted