1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Story of the $3 million tip (EDIT: Update! Guy gets dumped, then wins lottery)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Re: The story of the $3 million tip (EDIT: This is the worst DB in SJ history.)

It happens. I posted a Karl Malden RIP thread two years after the fact. Just roll with the SJ zeitgeist.

Meanwhile, you'll be relieved to know that Baby Jessica has been rescued.

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-10-17/news/mn-3702_1_jessica-mcclure

2. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

This can just be the new thread for My Two Dads jokes, since the Ray Lewis one was monotonously jacked back on track.

Stacy Keenan? Yes I would.

3. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

Sidenote: This ended up on your friend's FB feed because it somehow ended up on the front page of Reddit today, all these years later.

So you really can blame them.

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I think the Bears are building a pretty good defense.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Didn't we talk recently about how she's still really hot? I feel like we did.

Also, since this is a thread born out of my shame, I will admit I watched Step By Step almost solely for Keenan. But also because Patrick Duffy seemed to embody American maleness at one time in my life.

6. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

If we didn't, we should have. And the more I think about it, the more I WOULD take Giovanni Ribisi over Paul Reiser, who I have never found funny in anything.

Ribisi has actually been in some decent shit, and played a lead in Boiler Room, which was not terrible.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm telling ya, for the '83 NCAA tournament, bet on N.C. State. I have a feeling Valvano has them peaking.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

How did My Two Dads get on the air when it was so obviously a celebration of the homosexual agenda? Even the judge was a softball-playing type.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

What happened to Bridget Fonda? For about five years in the early-to-mid 90s, she was in everything, and all kinds of different roles too.

After Jackie Brown or so, she disappeared off the face of the Earth.

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Jennifer Jason Leigh finally got her.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Staci Keanan? Hit it and then hit it again.

I think the pilot was called Two Dads, one Cup

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

She got in a major car accident in 2003, and had fucked up injuries to her neck and back. She got married and had a kid after that, I think, and just retired form acting.

Her role in Jackie Brown is one of the more underrated "holy shit, she's hot" moments of the 90s.

Draft saved Draft deleted