1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Still More Swill From ABC

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 9, 2006.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You see, the whole point is how the left has to make things up to protect Bill Clinton's legacy. It's why a guy who's met Rush Limbaugh twice has to be called his "close friend" so as to discredit him. Considering one descriptiion the writer gave of himself -- devout American -- I can understand why you hate him so.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Why would being called a friend of Rush Limbaugh's discredit someone?

Wait...

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Again, actions speak louder than words. The man made a movie that half falsehoods so blatantly obvious that he was called to the carpet for them. His response is merely "My lawyers said it was ok."

4. 1) Start up electric fan.
    2) Cut up dictionary.
    3) Throw pieces in air.
    4) Post on SportsJournalists.com first 18 words that come down.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I will do my best to do my duty, and at all times be faithful to Rush Limbaugh.

18 on the nuts.

Don't tell me I can't write to a hole...

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Oh, I think Shrubby's doing a grand job of making sure no one ever has to worry about Clinton's legacy.

7. old_tony

We know this much: Bush won't need any of his cabinet guys to go to the National Archives and stuff documents down his shorts to hide what really happened.

8. Jesus, it is wingnut Mad Libs.
    Look, foof, despite what they're telling you on the radio, there ARE NO DOCUMENTS MISSING FROM THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES. Berger, that cluck, made copies and smuggled them out, and got caught and properly roasted for it. Of course, the incumbent president of the United States, as one of his first acts, immediately classified all papers of previous presidents, at least in part to keep Poppy's Iran-Contra stuff under wraps, and is now re-classifying things at an alarming rate.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

What do you all have in the "next rambling non sequitr" pool?

My money's on Cindy Sheehan.

10. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Keith Olbermann went off on Bush again last night . . .

11. old_tony

Well, then, I'm sure Bush did something good again today. If Olbermann was one-tenth as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be slightly above average.

12. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Which would mean he'd still have more than a one-tenth edge over your president.

Draft saved Draft deleted