1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Steve Nash

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pilot, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

OK, I rarely watch the NBA -- usually just what's on Friday and Saturday night at the bar. I know, for the most part, who is good and bad and what players are likely to go to be all stars, bla bla bla ...

Anyway, what in the hell happened to Steve Nash? He looks like he has AIDS or something. Is he sick? It's very possible this was a major NBA story that I totally missed. Hell, maybe people have been talking about it on here and I didn't see that either. I just don't pay much attention to the league, and saw him on TV tonight and don't remember him looking nearly so ... dead.

Anyway, just wondering. Thanks.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

He sucks. [/cockdian]

3. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Nothing happened to him, other than getting a new haircut. He's scrawny, but he's always been scrawny.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

...is not, contrary to what Pilot thinks, dead.

5. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

He is a two-time MVP... just ask our promiscuous girl Nelly Furtado.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

... is the reason the Suns keep choking leads this season. OK, he's not. He can be the point guard on my team any day.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

...has made Canadian basketball fans (both of them) forget they ever thought of Leo Rautins as The Great White Hope.

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

...looked half-dead as he emerged from the womb.

That said, the man can flat out play.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

... never washed his hair when it was long. :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Is Pilot trying to say that he looks worse now than he did a couple years ago?

[​IMG]

11. da man

da man Well-Known Member

It's like the fluffy little dog that, with its fur cut off, looks like a rat. Nash has always been gaunt and washed out looking, but it was harder to tell with all that hair.

12. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Those chicks would look a lot hotter if someone would photoshop the redeye out. And if the blond would shave.

OK, I guess I just don't watch enough and maybe Nash isn't a week away from death. Thanks for clearing that up. He really should grow some hair back though because cut Nicole Richie's hair short and I'm not sure I could tell them apart.

Draft saved Draft deleted