1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Status of some job openings

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by slc10, Oct 12, 2012.

1. slc10

slc10 Member

I am curious as to whether some openings in the southeast have been filled or not.

There were like two or three in Alabama, a couple in Georgia, a couple in Florida and the one in Greenwood, SC.

There may be some others but I am going with what remains in my declining memory banks.

Also, how do I get APSE.org to publish my ad seeking employment? I send out two emails and I have yet to see it.

Thanks.

2. Tim Stephens

Tim Stephens Member

slc10 please send it to me and I will make sure it gets to the right place: tim.stephens@cbsinteractive.com

3. JordanA

JordanA Member

Yep, that'd be me. And Andrew Macke is the name of the new guy.

4. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Anonymous kudos to someone posting under their actual name ...

5. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

That's how us ECU alumni roll. And Go Pirates today - beat Louisiana-Lafayette!

6. JordanA

JordanA Member

Yeah, that didn't go so well. I think we know what is on Shane Carden's Christmas list....receivers that can catch the ball and a defense that will give up less than 500 yards...

7. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

Most definitely. I tweeted this: "Can we please get Skip Holtz and Greg Hudson back in Greenville to fix this #ECU defense? Thank you"

Draft saved Draft deleted