1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Status of some job openings

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by slc10, Oct 12, 2012.

1. slc10

slc10 Member

I am curious as to whether some openings in the southeast have been filled or not.

There were like two or three in Alabama, a couple in Georgia, a couple in Florida and the one in Greenwood, SC.

There may be some others but I am going with what remains in my declining memory banks.

Also, how do I get APSE.org to publish my ad seeking employment? I send out two emails and I have yet to see it.

Thanks.

2. Tim Stephens

Tim Stephens Member

slc10 please send it to me and I will make sure it gets to the right place: tim.stephens@cbsinteractive.com

3. JordanA

JordanA Member

Yep, that'd be me. And Andrew Macke is the name of the new guy.

4. mediaguy

mediaguy Active Member

Anonymous kudos to someone posting under their actual name ...

5. RonClements

RonClements Member

That's how us ECU alumni roll. And Go Pirates today - beat Louisiana-Lafayette!

6. JordanA

JordanA Member

Yeah, that didn't go so well. I think we know what is on Shane Carden's Christmas list....receivers that can catch the ball and a defense that will give up less than 500 yards...

7. RonClements

RonClements Member

Most definitely. I tweeted this: "Can we please get Skip Holtz and Greg Hudson back in Greenville to fix this #ECU defense? Thank you"

Draft saved Draft deleted