1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Star Jones files for divorce

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MTM, Apr 23, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

SHUT YOUR FARKING FACE!

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Don't feel bad.

You could totally go on Maury.

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I doubt that everlasting love is what those people have found... A baby daddy or an STD, maybe... but not everlasting love...

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'd settle for a baby daddy these days. Decent ones are hard to come by . . .

5. markvid

markvid Guest

I know, go figure, America ain't THAT trashy.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Well now my twice-daily Tivoing of Maury feels somehow empty.

7. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Dwyane Wade and Star Jones? Talk about a dude who could do a hell of a lot better. Hell, I could do better than Star Jones. Star Jones is just foul and she's got a huge ego. Dwyane Wade is 20 years younger than her and riiiiiiiich.

8. EE94

EE94 Guest

maybe he's gay and she's a beard

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

So, using the outkicking your coverage phraseology, for Mr. Wade this would be like having the kick blocked, perhaps?

10. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Exactly my thoughts. Who the fuck knew? She sure as fuck wouldn't be in my Top 5. She's not even in the "Top 5 of Hot Chicks who had Fat People Surgery."

Why hasn't this thread been retitled to something like:

"D-Wade and Star Jones...no seriously...no I'm dead serious, they're an item...I know it's impossible to believe...that's why we started a thread."

I mean, that's the real news here. Not that she got divorced.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Actually, nothing here has been real news. It's just more celebrity gossip heavily laden with a "yuck" factor.

12. Overrated

Overrated Guest

You got the "yuck" part right...and the whole "this isn't news." I only clicked on the thread because I was bored.

Draft saved Draft deleted