1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Spygate] Easterbrook routs Simmons, King, PFT, etc. --> UPDATE: PFT responds

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah, that's what we need. More links to his videos. ::)

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Haven't we already seen the Ragu vid anyway?

3. IU90

IU90 Member

As I understand, yes. The stuff you post under an anonymous screen name on a public message board is essentially fair game for whoever wants to take it. I don't believe for a second that the Peter Kings of the world are prowling message boards looking for material to steal, but I don't believe there's anything legally to stop them if they wanted to.

4. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

SCOREBOARD?

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't think they're scavenging, but if there's a ripe and/or rich line to be had/taken/borrowed/stolen, they'll take it. As Justin Wilson used to say, "I gare-ronn-tee!"

6. IU90

IU90 Member

And half those hits likely came from SportsJournalists.com members. The other half from JDV and Rok re-watching their video over and over.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Re: [Spygate] Easterbrook routs Simmons, King, PFT, etc. --> UPDATE: PFT respon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, I'm convinced. If you combine the views of all HPV videos ... and multiply it by 40, you have about as many as the freak telling people to

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

God, how fat are his legs? Gross!

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I just watched a JDV video where he asked his nephew if he wore boxers or briefs. That's incredibly creepy, John. It was creepy enough that I had to turn it off right before I curled up in the fetal position and wanted to cry.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Is that JDV's butterfly'd penis?

11. This thread should be deleted goddamn now.

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

i thought he left you in charge.

(See dramatization below.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.