1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

sports writer, Sandusky, OH

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Drip, Nov 25, 2009.

1. I know one qualified candidate who loves Sandusky.

[​IMG]

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

Yeah. And he's dead. That should tell you something.

3. Cubbie Blue

Cubbie Blue New Member

I used to work about an hour away from Sandusky and heard nothing but horror stories about this place. In today's journalism market, a job is a job. But, if you can, I agree with others on this board and stay away.

4. Buckeye12

Buckeye12 Member

Dan Angelos is a great guy. If they can't get along with him, it tells you all you need to know about those in charge.

5. Pfoosman

Pfoosman New Member

What happened to Dan Angelo? Did he retire? Move on?

6. Walter Burns

Walter Burns Member

Dan moved on a little more than a year ago. He's got a gig with a trade magazine: civilized hours, holidays and weekends off, it's the Promised Land.
    His replacement served there briefly before a less-than-mutual parting. Moujaes was bumped up as editor.

7. Pfoosman

Pfoosman New Member

Interesting. I just work part-time now, so I'm a bit out of the loop. It does sound like a pretty good gig for Dan. Nice guy.

8. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

He's very satisfied there. Took a lot of shit for a lot of years from The Register.

9. Colton

Colton Active Member

Dan is one of the really good people in this biz. So glad he's doing well for himself.

10. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

That bad, eh?

Draft saved Draft deleted