1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports reporter -- Alamogordo (NM) Daily News

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by boundforboston, Nov 21, 2013.

1. boundforboston

boundforboston Well-Known Member

Cover a broad spectrum of news and feature stories for the sports section. Responsibilities include reporting, writing, data entry and assigning photos and graphics for the daily newspaper and special sections, and able to work quickly and handle other essential tasks as assigned.

Job Requirements

Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field is required.
    Newspaper experience is highly desirable.
    Must be accurate, organized, a critical thinker, very flexible, and computer literate.
    Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
    Able to operate and have access to reliable motor vehicle, provide proof and maintain a valid driver license and current liability insurance.

http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=JOURNALREGISTER&cws=37&rid=785

2. mrudi19

mrudi19 Member

This is the same position was open that's been open multiple times this year. I had this job for three years before I left in March. PM me for details on the job, the paper and Alamogordo.

3. CarlSpackler

CarlSpackler Active Member

I'm surprised this one isn't blowing up.

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!

Draft saved Draft deleted