1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports journalists the world over: Tiger to fill the downtime for you Monday

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jul 11, 2011.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Tiger-Woods-set-to-make-an-announcement-on-Monda?urn=golf-wp3429

My money's on Galea, and Tiger will talk about thanking him for many majors through chemistry that allowed him to also perform sexually. And now that he's adjusted both of those parts of his life, he ain't doing any winning, that's for damn sure.

2. Simon

Simon Active Member

Thanks Tiger!

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

The Decision?

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

My money's on retirement, but it will be a Brett Favre pretend kind of retirement.

5. My bet: He's tellling us what many have already suspected ... He's shutting it down for 2011. If he takes any questions - which I doubt - one will be about Galea. Woods isn't going to bring it up.

6. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

If he wasn't taking questions, then he wouldn't need anyone else there with him, would he? But they'll all be softballs lobbed his way.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Not retiring but not playing the rest of the year. Possibility: Needs knee replacement surgery.

8. blacktitleist

blacktitleist Member

I'll also predict he's dumping Foley as his coach and going back to Butchie.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. How many questions did he take when he and his "friends" made his announcement during the Thnaksgiving-wife-girlfriend affair?

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Wait, so there is no Golf channel presser in about an hour?

SO much for the story that he'd been caught sexting his penis pix to Casey Anthony.

Draft saved Draft deleted