1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Illustrated Delivery Delay

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Oct 11, 2011.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Good.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

+1. Always received it on Wednesday and with yesterday being a holiday, I won't get it until today.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

No delays here. Started subscribing again in May. Think the mag has come every Thursday, even on holiday weeks.

4. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Same here. I used to get it on Thurs. like the atom clock. The past few months it got so screwed up that I changed the address to my office. Still late.

6. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Got the Bills issue and the NHL preview in the mail on the same day. So I got to read about Bills' 3-0 start after losing to the Bengals ... nice.

7. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

That's one of the more amusing rationalizations I've ever heard.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

NHL Preview just landed in the mailbox, no sign of the previous week's issue with the Bills.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Larouche wackos were protesting at my post office today. So I threw SI and whatever else I could lay my hands on at them.

10. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I saw a group of Larouche supporters this summer protesting in front of the local post office. It's the first time I've seen a Larouche protester, besides the dad in "So I Married an Axe Murderer".

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I get pissed if the newsstands get the issue before subscribers do. I know previously, subscribers would get SI on Wednesday or Thursday and the newsstands would get them Friday.

12. Clerk Typist

Clerk Typist Guest

Were they protesting for or against Larouche?

Draft saved Draft deleted