1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports By Brooks: SI slut fired

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

;D Fine work out of you today, Ace.

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Moddies: Please move this thread to where it belongs, in the Journalism board. Thank you.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Which is doubly impressive given the knowledge that Ms Sterger will almost certainly land on her back at the Plain Dealer.

4. Lugnuts

I like the way Sports By Brooks wrote this, but "downblouse-rousing" and "cameraman" is redundant.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Zeke, my man. I saw that coming a mile away and already have written the P-D sports department an warning email saying that they'd be foolish to hire her.

I mean, after all, she's nothing but a pretty, um, face, who is popular and well known among youngsters and who would parade around the newsroom in skimpy outfits.

My God ... what have I done?

I sure hope they don't fire that nice Mr. Pluto to make room for her.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

God bless HD. :)

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

So she's a slut because she's well-endowed?

Am I missing something here?

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, SBB does nothing but use women in skimpy/tight clothing to promote everything it does.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So, she's a slut, in part, because of things like the interview she and the other FSU Cowgirl gave to Maxim, in which is was revealed that a female FSU cheerleader took a baseball bat to Steger's car because Steger bedded said cheerleader's boyfriend ... and they were much giggling about it. I'm sure that incident is not an isolated one.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I also saw a talk she gave to a class where she wanted to dispel the catty notion that her daddy bought her boobs for herself.

She proudly proclaimed that she bought them herself and it's the best thing she ever did.

11. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

What the hell is Sports By Brooks?

12. Lugnuts

Confusing, ain't it?

Draft saved Draft deleted