1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports and sports business reporter wanted in Milan, Italy

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Guerrillascribe, Nov 22, 2006.

1. For those of you who speak Italian, or can fake it, and want to move to Europe, Bloomberg is advertising this on its Web site:

"Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced Italian-speaking reporter to cover sports business in Europe. The successful
    applicant will be based in Milan or Rome and will write stories from breaking news to features explaining the link between
    money and sports. The candidate should have extensive knowledge of Italian soccer and must be as much at ease speaking to Inter Milan strikers as Juventus executives."

Link: http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/career?action=1&jobid=18291&T=career/detail.wm

2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I can speak Italian. Spaghetti. Pizza. Manicotti.

Close enough.

3. SEWnSO

SEWnSO Member

tu assunto!
    clsoe enough! ;)

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Vendetta! Vendetta! Vendetta for mi papi!

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Ciao.

How you say, headbutt?

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

el headbutt?

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Siete assunti!

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

milan is an awesome city but unbelievably expensive. i went there on my honeymoon. damn, i wish i spoke italian.

9. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I'm seriously considering going back to school to learn a foreign language. The Japan baseball opening and this are really pushing me hard in that direction.

Draft saved Draft deleted