1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sporting News.com: ARZ offense will improve with Matt Leinart's injury exit

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makes me laugh every time. I can't help it.

2. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Yeah,

Leinart is starting to look like a Reggie Bust!

But, who knows it's early. One thing is for sure AZ will be better without him for a while.

In other news JDV's & Rokski's Cowboys video is one of the highest rated & most discussed sports videos on You Tube!

No surprise. JDV is so much more knowledgeable and compelling than most of the hater SJ's. Oh BTW, I'm up to about 170K views & 70 subscribers now & climbing fast.

Two words:
    1.) Audience
    2.) Scoreboard

Oh yes, interesting factual note I thought the board would want to know.

Population of Montana = 944K (JDV note: LOL!!)
    Population of Billings = 95K (JDV note - wow, ha ha)
    Population of Helena = 24K (JDV note - is that a city or a village - lol)
    Median income = $34K/year

Where JDV lives is I believe the richest county in CA and certainly one of the richest in the country
    Population of CA = 36.5M!!!
    Population of JDV County = over 1M!
    Median household income of city JDV lives in = over $95K (oh snap!)
    % of pop over 25 with BA degree or higher = over 52% (USA avg = 25%) (JDV note - double snap!!)

Suffice it to say JDV is beating those averages hands down in all categories.

Uh oh, scoreboard again!!

Bottom line, I don't want to hear from loser wannabe hater SJ's who have no game. I am tired of the peanut gallery who bring nothing but hate to the table. I have you beat COLD in all areas & always have.

I laugh at you, but scoff at some of you for apparently showing your seemingly true racist colors recently. Nice of the mods to delete that thread.

Whatever, we all saw it & it stinks. I really doubt that would play well outside of SJ. Thus, I don't know why it plays here. It's garbage.

JDV

3. Why would the board want to know about the population and median income of Billings, Montana?

4. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

JDV is full of interesting useful info!

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Hey, JDV, I live in Texas and since I am a member here, I am too dumb to know a lot of stuff.
    So, could you please look up the population and median income of multiple cities in my state as well?
    It will help me decide if I want to leave Texas for California.
    Thanks in advance.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

JDV is full of something. Only a chemist can really tell us what.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

It's an attempt at outing, that's why.
    This asshole needs to go and now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.