1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spnited's seal of approval

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Apr 15, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

HOW MEAN!

No talking about that fantastically delicious bisque in front of HC and I. That stuff's like 98 percent fat...

(but so worth it)

2. imjustagirl

I'm blushin' over here!!

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Are you still the only person in the state of New Jersey without a picture on his driver's license, Spnited?

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

For a pub that place had damn good food.

I hear you and HC are having a contest.

Well, not in the Seinfeld way. :)

5. imjustagirl

Nope. No contest. Mutually beneficial weight loss, with support, so that we blow everyone's MINDS at the birthday bash.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Have photo DL now and I do not owe the State of NJ a nickel .. filed and paid on-line. will come out of my account tomorrow. OUCH!

7. casty33

casty33 Active Member

Okay folks, I'm sorry. I guess I was just in a bad mood this morning and took it out on the board. That can happen when you're having trouble standing up and getting disgusted. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa. Spnited can take care of himself. I think I'll just go back in my shell.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Don't sweat it casty. If you can't get all crusty on a thread with "spnited" in the title, where can you?

9. Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf Member

Back to things spnited likes -- has anyone mentioned soft candy and stories about when he was our age? How about the retelling of when the meteor hit earth and killed the dinosaurs? Or sharing those heart-warming tales about what Jesus was like as a child?

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Selma and her globes

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No need to go back in the shell, casty. Just poking a little fun at you because you missed the joke.

Draft saved Draft deleted