1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Southern Va. mystery SE posting

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey33

Smokey33 Member

I'm not positive this is her, but this photo comes up on a google image search.
    [​IMG]

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

That's not her unless it's an old-ass picture

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

did that person prep at martinsville?

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Oy vey. When Virginia Tech happened, I even did a story on its impact in my county, plus the following week ran three staff stories about effects in my county. One week later, I ran yet another story on it.

If a weekly with one full time reporter and a shoestring budget can get mostly original copy about Virginia Tech and it's not even in our county, let alone our state, the Southwest Times of Pulaski should be ashamed of itself.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Don't think it's her, unless she's a poet too. A regular Google search turns up a bunch of poetry, so that photo is probably the poet.

6. boots

boots New Member

This is unbelieveable. It's a rotten place to work and you're actually trying to find photos of Ginny Wray? For what Earthly reason? You want to make jokes about how she looks?
    Here's a novel idea, put your picture out on the web.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

That's def not her. I mean who would be smiling if they worked in Martinsville?

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Can't you ever stay on topic.

And have a Happy Dance Like A Chicken Day.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i will ... as soon as you blow yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.