1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park: Why bother?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Why the fuck did they even bother showing tonight's episode?
    The censored and bleeped more than half of the God-Damned thing!

They had no problem showing Mohammed a few years ago, but not now. Sweet fucking Tebow.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That was kind of the point, wasn't it? To show the absurdity of it and how annoying and stifling it is?

3. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

why the [beep] didn't they show the repeat at 11? On my DirecTV it says it's supposed to be the repeat, but I was feed a repeat of Scrottie McBoogerballs.

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

What does Sweet fucking Tebow mean? Is that a Southpark thing?

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I watched part of it, and it just was not funny. Image or no image, it was not funny.

Even Tom Cruise "packing fudge" just fell short.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

No, it's another phrase on this site that was funny the first time it was used, not so much the 356,989,678th time.

7. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

that is accurate.

8. Probably because they censored so much of the episode that is was pointless to re-run it.

9. One more thing:
    The censors will allow South Park to make fun of everyone but Muslims?
    They are allowing them special protection no one else recieves. Jesus joke, no problem. Moromons, that's OK. But Muhammed? Whoa, uh wait a minute here.

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

So you're saying it's as funny as South Park.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

If Muslims would stop killing people when they make fun of their prophet this wouldn't be necessary.

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

NY Times confirmed Comedy Central censored the episode without the creators' approval.

Draft saved Draft deleted