1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park Season 10 premiere

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shotglass, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Stupid

Stupid Member

I used to have a roommate when I lived in the Bay Area, a Russian guy about 24 years old, who played Everquest nearly around the clock. I thought it was inane but the kid paid his rent for 3 months in a row by selling credits he won playing the game. Of course, he didn't hold a regular job in that time and ultimately, had to move out because he couldn't win credits fast enough.

Still, that episode tonight brought back the memory of him hunched over his computer (he had 3, actually, and assembled all of them), cigarette in the corner of his mouth, bong at his side, bag of chips on the floor and the fetid smell of his dirty clothes pile in the corner.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

If I played that game, and I got that sword, I'd have made that other guy's rampage look like Hello Kitty Island.

3. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

I finally watched it this morning on TIVO. It was hilarious. I was afraid it would suck given how terrible the entire last season was. But this was damn funny. Hope the rest of the season is so good.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The season premiere last season with Chef joining SAC was good. I think I liked one other episode, but it was all downhill for the most part.

5. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

I think it sets up the rest of the season.......... ::)

Didn't see it yet...and I'm pissed about it.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It's on again twice tonight. 11 Eastern and 2 a.m., I believe.

7. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

cool..thanks. I'm setting the DVR now.....

8. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I haven't seen it yet, but I'll be sure tonight. Hopefully it will be just as good as the ninja kids episode.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I think it is ... and that's a good analogy, because it's good for some of the same reasons.

Draft saved Draft deleted