1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Park: Cartman has Tourette's

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Oct 8, 2007.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Seeing Cartman meet his match is always fun. Stan's sister Shelley babysitting him is a classic.
    As is the very first episode.
    "MA! KITTY'S BEING A DILDO!"
    "Well, I know a certain kitty kitty who's gonna sleeping with Mommy tonight..."
    Or almost any episode with Chef in a prominent role.

2. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Few of my favorites:
    -Shelley babysitting Cartman and her much older boyfriend comes over
    -The parents go to a party to watch the meteor showers (which is why Shelley is babysitting Cartman in the first, completely different episode though) and Stan and Kyle's fathers experiment in the hot tub together
    -Scott Tenorman always has to be up there
    -Plastic sugery episode, when Kyle wants to be a black basketball player and Kyle's dad becomes a dolphin
    -Ms. Chockesondick dies from the "sea-men"
    -The one where Ms. Chockesondick and Mr. Mackey hooked up was absolutely hilarious
    -Earlier this season, when Ike and his teacher fall in love

Anything with Cartman, Mr. Garrison, Mr. Mackey, and/or Butters is always going to be hysterical.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Just watched "Tourettes" for the first time.

A Top 10 for sure.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

PISS!!! PISS ON YOUR ASS!!!!

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Dude, some things shouldn't be retyped even if Cartman said them. That's one of them.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

"If I could say 'piss on your ass' on SJ, I would be sooo happy."

7. Nice.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

The tourette's episode was good, but it wasn't an all-time great by any strech.
    Scott Tenorman is still my favorite ("mmm, mmm, the tears of unfathomable sadness." "I made you eat your parents! I made you eat your parents.") and Fun Times with Weapons is a close second (Hey, hey lets go kin-ka-su, toko-mani-ono protect my balls.)
    One that hasn't been mentioned yet: the Halloween episode. The people from the graveyard who kept going into way too much detail about what having sex with a dead person would be like, to the point of pounding their fist in a jar of old mayonnaise? The ghost pirate vs. pirate ghost debate? Classic stuff.

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Please tell me someone has the great Towelie episode in their top 10.

Oh, the little league baseball episode is a classic as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was America?" as the dad gets arrested for brawling at a little league game.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

solid

11. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

"You guys wanna get hiiiiiiiigh?"

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted