1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Florida freelancer available for busy month of golf and baseball

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Andy _ Kent, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

Pitchers and catchers have reported, and in some instances full squads, and two big PGA events are fast approaching -- The Honda Classic at PGA National from March 2-8 and the WGC CA Championship at Doral from March 9-15.

And don't forget about the World Baseball Classic at Dolphin Stadium from March 14-18, as well as spring training games involving the Baltimore Orioles (Fort Lauderdale), Florida Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals (Jupiter), New York Mets (Port St. Lucie), Washington Nationals (Viera), Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins (Fort Myers), Pittsburgh Pirates (Bradenton), Atlanta Braves (Orlando), Houston Astros (Kissimmee) Detroit Tigers (Lakeland), Tampa Bay Rays (Port Charlotte), Cincinnati Reds (Sarasota), Philadelphia Phillies (Clearwater), Toronto Blue Jays (Dunedin) and New York Yankees (Tampa).

This reputable, experienced and well-versed freelance writer is available with reliable transportation, laptop, air card, cell phone, digital recorder and audio software capable of transferring audio of press conferences and interviews for use on the Web and digital camera set up to transfer JPEG images.

Those sports editors out there who are not familiar with my work can go to www.miamidolphins.com for a large catalog of stories as I am the NFL team's Internet writer, and you can contact the SE and ASEs at The Palm Beach Post, the SE at the Miami Herald and Boston Globe and Steve Wine of the Associated Press in Miami for a reference.

I am here to help provide original content during these troubled times of shrinking travel budgets and shrinking staffs. Let's get the ball rolling. 8)

Andy Kent, President
    Kenterprise Productions, Inc.
    (239) 253-8896
    ankent@gmail.com
    http://home.comcast.net/~kenterprisefla/kenterpriseproductions.html

2. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

Soft bump since I forgot to invite PMs and since The Honda Classic is less than a week away. ;D

3. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

The Honda Classic week officially begins tomorrow and I am credentialed for the entire week, again with reliable transportation, laptop, air card, digital recorder capable of sending audio and digital camera capable of sending JPEGs. PM me if you are interested in any sort of coverage. I will be there tomorrow for the celebrity pro-am featuring Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Jim Kiick, Chad Henne, Anthony Fasano and other current and former Miami Dolphins.

4. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

Another bump with the Honda Classic in full swing now along with Spring Training and the World Baseball Classic coming up.

5. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

And one more bump with the WGC CA Championship and Tiger Woods having started today, the World Baseball Classic starting on Saturday and Spring Training. I will be in Jupiter tomorrow night and Saturday covering the Cardinals if anyone needs any player features and such.

6. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

Been a while but felt a bump was called for with the NBA Playoffs underway and the Miami Heat back in the show. Also, now that baseball season is in full swing I am available for Marlins games if any out-of-town papers need sidebars or game coverage of their teams.

Draft saved Draft deleted