1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry ladies, he's off the market

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mustangj17, Feb 27, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yes. Tom Brady is ugly. To me.

Look, everyone wants to rail on here about how anyone on here should be lucky to even look at any of the hot chicks they may say aren't that hot. How we're all just a bunch of schlubs who probably go home to disgusting men and women anyway.

But I'd much rather make out with my real-life crush than Tom Brady. I find him more attractive. I won't argue anyone who DOES find Brady, or Gisele, or anyone else attractive. But this weird "Everyone has to find someone who's judged by society to be beautiful to be beautiful as well" is just, well, weird.

Beauty is the most subjective thing there is.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

What was that?

Sorry, I tuned out in the middle of your post because I was imagining man-kissing Tom Brady.

3. imjustagirl

If it makes you feel any better, DD, I would watch you make out with Tom Brady.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

fwiw, put me in the giselle is less than stunning facially. i'll rate brady's baby mama, bridget moynihan, much higher facially.

brady? he's a classically handsome man. no two-ways about it. but if pretty boys aren't you're thing, i totally get where ijag and portschick are coming from. i know several women who don't swoon over brad pitt, too.

5. imjustagirl

I also don't swoon over Pitt. Though I think he's gotten MUCH better looking as he's gotten older. I can at least see it now, where I DEFINITELY didn't get it back in the "River Runs Through It" days.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Brad Pitt is gorgeous.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Agreed. He was far too pretty, in a feminine way, when he was younger.

He still doesn't do much for me though. I prefer men with dark hair and angular faces.

8. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Great first Tom Brady and now Joe Thornton...I find out is engaged...thanks Elliotte for ruining that one for me....

Seriously though....Brady and Monyihan (sp?) were the better pair up.

9. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Speaking strictly as a Patriots fan, if Tom Brady asked me for a handjob, I'd gladly oblige. I mean, come on, the man won three Super Bowls!

With that being said, though, I think his lady was absent from class the day God handed out boobs. I know some people like small ones, but to me, your breasts shouldn't be smaller than mine.

Draft saved Draft deleted