1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorkin mining bedroom material for show

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OTD, Sep 26, 2006.

1. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I saw this on a PR wire--not sure how to link to it.

But she can't be vindictive . . . she's so cute!

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

How did the born-again and the substance abuser make it 10 months?

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Fine, I'll admit it here. Every time I hear "Aaron Sorkin" I think "Aaron Spelling." It really freaked me out as I was reading the S60 thread the first time, people talking about what he was doing now. And I was like 'He's dead, retards!'

But no. I'm the retard.

4. Something was heavenly,at any rate.

5. joe

joe Active Member

The first step is accepting it.

6. e4

e4 Member

i write down my arguments with the g/f most of the time... best dialogue prose you'll ever get

7. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I think I like the Hayes character more knowing it's Chenoweth, though I really can't expect an FHM layout to follow for Hayes. Fun, though.

8. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

The fact that the Chenowith character is being played by a lesbian makes it even the more sweeter.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Uh... wha? She's gay? ???
    As for Chenowith, does anyone really think she's hot? There's something strange about her, aside from her being a midget, that I just can't dig.

10. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Thanks for checking in, Denny Crane.

11. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

re: Chenowith. Oh, I'd hit it.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I laughed out loud when Denny said, "But I love dwarves! I was actually hoping you'd be one!"

I love Boston Legal. I love how they break the Fourth Wall all the time too, like when the two new people show up last night and Denny says, "You can't be new. If you were, you'd have shown up in the season premiere."

Draft saved Draft deleted