1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/3 - Second to final episode

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

To have him lie down in that bed.

2. chews2lose2

chews2lose2 New Member

Paulie has never taken responsibility for any wrong doing. It's always someone else's fault. Funny that tonight he tells Sil that he accepts the blame.

3. Yes, but did you hear how that sentence ended? See my post earlier on this page.

Or, read it here.

Sil to Tony: "Paulie said he wants it known it's on him. He takes full responsibility ... uh, but that he didn't do nothin'."

4. Sly

Sly Active Member

I don't think that was Livia Soprano's old house, was it?

The Mangini sighting has to go down as the best cameo in the show's history, even better than Diamond Dave.

5. What's the siginficance of the door? My memory obviously needs jogging.

Sly, please explain the Mangini reference ...

6. Sly

Sly Active Member

Eric Mangini was eating at Vesuvio and Tony went over to meet him. Both Mangini and his wife were listed in the credits.

7. Stupid

Stupid Member

does anyone know if that was David Chase playing the father with the 2 kids in the train store?

8. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Actually, that was an homage to Raging Bull. It was the musical score for the movie. That's why they were shadowboxing.

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm going to ask my sister to TiVo tonight and next week's show so I can visit and watch it.

This is going to be something.

AJ gets whacked, and Tony can't take it anymore. He'll head home to the pool and whack himself. Then the ducks come back.

Phil will go full force in taking out Jersey, but the Feds will be on his ass for good, 'cause Phil would do them a huge favor by knocking Tony out and moving in.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

The best part of that episode was Tony dragging AJ off of that bed and into a closet after he starts making this all about him. "But I was just starting to cope with things. This isn't gonna' help my depression." Fuck you, you whiny piece of shit. This has nothing to do with, and is much larger, than your pizza flipping fucking ass.

And is there no end to Janice and her bullshit? She goes to Tony to help out with broke-assed uncle Junior? Are you fucking kidding me? And why do I get the feeling that Junior isn't out of this horserace just yet? I heard an interview with him on TV where he said "I don't know the ending, but all I can say is I'm very happy with how my charcter ends." If you think Chianese meant that he was pleased as white trash in a Wal Mart about ending in a nut house petting a cat, you're sorely mistaken.

I've been cynical of this show after last season, but I give them their due. I'm back in head first after this recent set of episodes.

11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I'd just throw A.J. to Phil as a peace offering. "Do to him what you want. I don't care; he ain't my son no more."

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Patsy Parisi could be the one playing both sides.

Paulie handed off the responsibility of meeting the Italians and giving them the assignment to Patsy.
    Patsy drove Sil right into the ambush and was allowed to get away.
    Patsy wasn't holed up at the house with the rest of the crew.
    Patsy might still harbor bitter feelings for Tony over the hit on his brother.

Draft saved Draft deleted