1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/10 -- THE END

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jun 7, 2007.

?

Is there going to be a movie?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Maybe

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  4. Fuck you, David Chase

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

I know it is a popular theory that they are going to make a movie after this show ends but I just don't see it. Didn't Chase have to be talked into making this season by HBO?

2. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Hey at least Cathouse & The Sopranos share something in common:

[​IMG]

3. loulou

loulou Member

Chase shot 3 different endings but only one was in an ice cream palor. Even the cast doesn't know which will be shown. Will Sunday ever get here?

4. loulou

loulou Member

Yes it has. St. Elsewhere.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

um, newbie, fetch me a cold one. ::) :eek: 8)

6. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

The season 6 DVD is gonna sell like crack if chase includes all 3 on there...

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Make mine a Yuengling. Just be sure the ice used to cool it also wasn't used in transporting Bobby's body.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

And make it quick. Shockey's the type of poster who isn't patient for screw-ups.

Ask Christopher how that ended up for him.

I've said this before in earlier threads, I have this feeling that those ducks are coming back to the pool before the final scene at the ice cream shop. I can't get that thought out of my head.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

There's all this talk about one of the Soprano crew turning on Tony, has anyone given any thought to there being someone in Phil's crew who might turn on him?

Tony isn't alone in his dislike of Phil. And there's another potential boss out there -- one who's very Soprano-friendly. Not hard to imagine that someone in Phil's crew would turn if promised a capo position when Little Carmine takes over.

If this is the route, and I'm not saying it is, I'd look for Phil to get killed very early. That's normally the way Chase plays these finales. Big plot moves in the second-to-last episode that leaves everyone hanging, a quick equalizer early in the finale and then spend the remainder of the episode tying up loose ends.

My bet: End of the night, Tony's eating ice cream with his family.

10. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_en_tv/tv_james_gandolfini

Does not seem like he wants any part of a movie.

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

No doubt the guy needs to decompress from Tony, but, a couple of decent roles aside (The Mexican primarily), his film career is pretty fucking one-dimensional.

Give him a couple years, and he'll see the other side of the fence and be ready to hop back one last time, I'm guessing.

12. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

I think that ship has sailed. It would be difficult to get everyone back right now never mind in 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted