1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/10 -- THE END

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jun 7, 2007.

?

Is there going to be a movie?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Maybe

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  4. Fuck you, David Chase

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I tried holding off since it's still a few days away, but I can't contain my excitement/anxiety. At least I haven't gone to a spoiler site. With that being said... NO ONE BETTER LEAK ANY KIND OF POSSIBLE SPOILER HERE! This is just to theorize one what may happen, then commiserate & mourn the end of the show.

2. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

I think Tony kills Phil but winds up dead before the episode ends. If Tony is killed by AJ or Meadow or in a terrorist attack I will cancel HBO immediately.

3. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Official episode description from HBO:

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If he wakes up as Kevin Finnerty, my TV will be thrown off my balcony...

5. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

How about if he wakes up as Bobby Ewing?

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Tony's shot in the back of the head by Artie Bucco, after he catches Tony banging Charmaine.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

He will not:
    Be killed by a family member
    Be killed in a terrorist attack
    Be arrested because Carm gives him up
    Be killed in an accident
    Be killed by Paulie or Patsy
    Wake up as Kevin Finnerty
    Become NY boss (that doesn't mean he won't kill Phil)

He might:
    Flip to the Feds (something I never considered possible until last week)
    Kill Phil, let Little Carmine take over NY and start rebuilding his own crew
    (still the most likely scenario to me because of a few things [spoilers] I have heard)

Also:
    There is no guarantee Sil is dead...he could emerge from his coma
    I'm looking for one last Tony-Uncle Junior sitdown Sunday night that goes a long way toward resolving the "war" with NY.

Chase shot at least 3 and possibly 4 different final scenes at the ice cream parlor in Bloomfield, NJ... immediate family only, at least one that supposedly is Meadow and Carm only!
    There also is rumor that Chase already is in negotiation with HBO for a Sopranos movie to start shooting before the end of the year (which means Tony has to live).

Seriously, I have no fucking clue what Chase has in store for Sunday night (62-minute episode) but I can't wait!

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

He's joining the Entourage cast to help Vince with his problems.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I think it would be great if they have Newhart lying next to Pleshette at the end.... I mean, seriously, how incredible would that be.

10. That would be fun for about 10 seconds, and then every fan of the show would have a total meltdown of letdown.

11. Simon_Cowbell

I would be stunned if Gandolfini is so quick to jump back into Tony, I would say any movie starts shooting in mid-2008 at the earliest.

What could a Sopranos movie be at this point, though? Tony adjusting to the witness protection program? Or running New York?

12. Simon_Cowbell

Little Carmine is the smartest guy in the bunch: he doesn't want ... and never has.... that heavy crown on the head.

Draft saved Draft deleted