1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 5/6 (spoilers): Time to SOGOTP, Chase.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, May 6, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Walk Like A Man" : A.J. struggles with depression, while Kelli's father (in his first screen appearance in the series) becomes the catalyst for a new feud between Christopher and Paulie.

I've been keeping the faith so far, but if we get yet another episode with 35 of 50 minutes of screen time devoted to a walk-on character we've never seen before (and will probably never see again), I might have to go grunt in a bucket.

2. CapeCodder

CapeCodder Member

I predict that tonight will set the rest of the season ... oh, forget it. They have been so hit or miss the last year or so, it's become too frickin' frustrating to watch. They have to hit it out of the park tonight...

3. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

finally, the arabs

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

To show how little I give a shit anymore, I'm reading this thread at work and then going to my girlfriend's after work. Instead of the midnight re-airing, I'll watch the 1:30. Maybe tonight we'll get a dream sequence that has fat Vito spooning with Ralphie while a talking squid with Blundetto's voice tells Tony about Paulie killing the old lady for the stash under the matress.

And yes, that WILL set up the rest of the season quite nicely.

5. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

6. Stupid

Stupid Member

Now we see what's going to happen when Episode 9 is done.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Welcome back to the real Sopranos!

An absolute fucking classic episode!

8. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

To quote J-Dub: now that was an old-school Sopranos episode. Body counts & mind-fucks.

9. Holy shit! What a great episode.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

Great, great episode.

Aah.......Tony singing Comfortably Numb.

11. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Probably the best episode of the season thus far.

12. I mean ... you sit there and you feel for Christopher and you've gotten to like him all these years and you want him to work through this ... then in one moment, he reminds you of what he really is: a violent sociopath. A cold-blooded killer. No different now than the day he offed the Czech guy in the meat market in the first season. Maybe even worse now.

Draft saved Draft deleted