1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 5/20

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, May 20, 2007.

1. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

I meant the scene with Tony.

2. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I never really saw the Macbeth connection until you guys mentioned it here. I think that would either make a great long-form article or two-semester college lit. course, IMO.

3. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i think coco's tooth in tony's cuff that he discovers while in family therapy at the nut house where his pathetic son has been committed says it all. damn, what a great show. can't wait to see how it all ends.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You could EASILY do a lit seminar on influences of the Sopranos.

Which would instantly be the most popular class on campus.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Hell, I'd go back to school for just that one class & take it for the hell of it

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Bless you, TIVO, for allowing me to catch a show I missed originally.

That curb-stomping scene actually made my stomach churn.

not quite as good as the previous week, but still outstanding. I think Abbott might be on to something with Meadow as the new Carm. I can't quite explain it, but she comes off as just spoiled enough to make me believe that for all her bullshit talk about being a lawyer and a doctor and saving the world, she's much more like Carm than she'd ever admit.

Did anyone else chuckle when it took Tony until he got halfway to the pool to chuck the hot dog? He was just strolling out there casually, like what the fuck has this shithead done now?

Draft saved Draft deleted