1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sophia Bush on Conan

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Sep 9, 2006.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Exactly. She better be throwing Japanese throwing stars at my groin, putting hexes on me in tongues and fucking my dad for me to give up on that.

Chad Michael Murray: A man who has twice as many first names as he has brain cells.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I agree, BYH.

Just a natural beauty...

[​IMG]

... with really great boobies. :D

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Pussy. You'd give up on that just because she went all Gymkata meets Exorcist with a splash of some tired soap opera plotline thrown in?

Fuck, me and my dad hooking up with Sophia Bush? That would be the greatest bonding moment ever!!! :D

And tony, Danica is rookie ball to Sophia's Hall of Fame.

4. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Alright, let's get the ball rolling. What would it take for you to kick young Sophia out of bed?

For me, hmmm...I think she'd have to start partying with Paris Hilton. That's a bit of a deal-breaker. Is it possible for chlamydia to go airborne?

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Line of the night, Tex. Line of the night. :D

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Nah, hanging with Paris would not be a deal-breaker. Hell, if I found she was banging Paris' rejects, I'd just triple wrap the ol' puppy. Maybe that would allow me to last more than 1.5 seconds. You can never be too safe.

If she said she liked to cut her lover during sex and pour gasoline in his wounds, I might think twice about it. I mean, shit, if she's going to blow money on gasoline at these prices, is she really the woman you want balancing the checkbook? :D

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

I really, really, REALLY do not mean to jinx this, but.....

.....have we ever gone this far into a thread about a hot babe without someone protesting that they don't understand why everybody else thinks she's hot?

For the record, I'm sporting Babe Ruth's baseball bat-type wood (36 inches long, weighing 46 ounces) whenever I see the lovely Ms. Bush. And my faith in the men of SportsJournalists.com has been rewarded by this consensus. Keep the comments (and pictures) cumming coming, gentlemen. :D

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Danica meets Evangeline Lilly

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Apparently she won't be hanging with Paris any time soon. Turns out Chad Michael Murray was nailing Paris (and at least one other girl), hence her request for an annulment only five months into their marriage.

As has already been said, how effing stupid can this guy be?

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

And here she is one more time, the 2000 Tournament of Roses Parade Queen with her Royal Court. :)

[​IMG]

11. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Young Chad Michael is now engaged to a blonde high-school senior who was an extra on that show young Chad Michael and Sophia met and courted on.

The young lady knows Chad Michael is the real thing because "he has encouraged her to stay in school."

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

And in yet another testament to my classiness, that line just made me giggle.

I apologize.

EDIT: a cursory google search shows her to be very versatile. She looks as comfortable on the red carpet as she does in some cutoffs and a t-shirt. THAT is hot to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted