1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy Season 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gehrig, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I truly am wondering how this is going to play out. You always knew this week's happenings were going to, well happen.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Mushroom cloud, courtesy of the Irish. Nobody gets out alive.

3. Shoeless Joe

Supposedly, it's going on and will end next season. That was always Sutter's original plan. I haven't heard whether or not that is still the schedule. It is interesting that so many episodes this year have been 90 minutes.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

And he's already said that he might re-think that and let it go another couple seasons, so who the hell knows. Also, you misspelled "awesome" in your last sentence.

5. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Does everyone think Tara lives to see season 7 or no?

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If they kill her - the entire dynamic of the show changes - as in there wouldn't be one any more. Gemma dying would be more interesting.
    The entire series has been Jax trying to get out from under the club, finish his dad's work and choose a different kind of life for his family.
    I doubt Tara and Jax ever reconcile - though I could see the show ending with Jax, Tara and the boys in Witness Protection. Final shot: Jax in a tie and short hair, selling cell phones.

7. Shoeless Joe

I don't know how it will go (this season or the series finale), but I don't think she gets killed off tonight. Gemma will certainly be back. The show has gone from Hamlet on Harleys to a vehicle for the writer's wife. Sutter is so pissed Katy never got an Emmy nod, he decided to write himself taking it up the ass.

8. JimmyHoward33

If Jax kills her, he essentially is Clay, and Abel is doomed to be his dad, with one parent having signed off on killing the other to be raised in the club. The only thing that might save Abel is that his brother didn't die, and maybe that's the parallel for Jax, this Thomas making it makes all the difference?

There's a parallel with Donna, too, if ultimately they end up making their decision based on thinking Tara ratted.

But the point of the show is to see Jax escape and his kids make it out, it would be pretty depressing if in the end he follows the same path. But Sutter might have a depressing ending!

9. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Beware: tonight's episode is extra long. Almost 2 hours.

10. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Welp. That escalated quickly.

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

SPOILER.

I found it fascinating that In the opening minutes of the after show, Sutter said he had planned from the start for Tara to die at the end of Season 6.

The man really did have a master plan for this show.

12. JimmyHoward33

Makes you wonder where the heck this is all going in the end

Draft saved Draft deleted