1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy Season 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gehrig, Sep 9, 2013.

1. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

There were def. 3 crates but I thought only 2 cuts.....I assumed Filthy Phil took up two crates.

Its an interesting question about Otto.....you stay in if you go to jail, but then he ratted so would they have stripped his patch? Not sure how that works and they never really explored it on screen...

I was looking forward to seeing Eli/Toric on screen together but the surprise of Toric getting offed was great. I feel like each episode this season has been better than the one the week before.

2. PeterGibbons

PeterGibbons Member

I always figured Otto killing RICO kept him in good standing with the club, and his killing Toric would only have helped his cause.

3. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I am glad to be rid of Otto and Toric. Sutter is a weird mofo, and it came through in writing for his own character. I followed him once on twitter - for about 15 minutes.

There were three crates and two cuts. Phil took two crates, and his cut looked like two.

I was kind of growing tired of the same trumped up story line year in and year out, but I like how this could go with the Irish.

I do think the show jumped the shark a while back. It started out as "Hamlet on Harleys" but that connection is paper thin at this point.

4. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

What an ending of last night's episode.

Did not see that coming.

5. JimmyHoward33

The history that could just be gone is incredible......JT's bike!

Really nice to see Jax knocked off his perch in a big way, hopefully its lesson learned and he starts to trust the other guys.

I wonder how deep the story with Clay and Galen will go. I remember something about how close the priest and Galen were, and I wonder if Galen had something to do with JT's death, either in suggesting it to Clay or helping/counselling.

Not sure if Sutter wants to dive that deep back into to the Season 3 mythology, seems like a lot of critics and people didn't like that season. I dug it.

6. Shoeless Joe

I still say Sutter is some kind of messed up individual. Who writes plot lines where your wife gets viciously gang raped, you yourself gets ass raped, and now your wife is forced to have unwanted performance sex (again, raped)?

Although the gang rape did fit into the plot of the story, none of it was necessary. It was all for shock value.

7. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Interesting episode. Glad to see Bobby back with Jax and company.

Having those two "cops" apologize at the end was quite funny.

Thoughts on last night's episode?

8. JimmyHoward33

I enjoyed it. It was a nice change of pace, it's always cool to see the other charters and it seems like Jax is getting his head straight.

Does losing his kids drive him back over the edge, or over the same edge his dad went over? Does he even lose them? Is the rest of the season all about Tara and Nero's trials, or are there still scores to be settled with the IRA? The other kings looked pretty stunned that Galen's guy was still alive...

9. Shoeless Joe

I liked the episode. I like it that Bobby is coming back to SAMCRO. The Irish Kings look at Galen was pretty good, too. I enjoyed Gemma talking about riding Clay's cock. I'd like to see that ... not Clay's cock, Gemma riding one.

10. PeterGibbons

PeterGibbons Member

I'm not sure, when Justified comes back on, if I'll be able to look at Boyd Crowder the same way again. He was pretty hilarious in the last two episodes though

11. Shoeless Joe

1. What in the hell is Sutter's deal with dudes getting ass fucked in prison? Dang. If every I had any doubts about not wanting to be in jail, this season of SOA has cemented it.
    2. Tara has some chops.

12. PeterGibbons

PeterGibbons Member

I saw two guys on Nero's bottom bunk and busted out laughing, but thought the same thing.

And yeah, don't fuck with Tara, she got hardcore in jail

Draft saved Draft deleted