1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shoeless Joe, Sep 6, 2011.

1. If it's a seven-season arc, I would think this year or next year it's about time for Clay to go. The last few seasons I can easily imagine Jax in charge of the club and having to deal with the weight of the crown and being responsible for the people in the club that he loves.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

It's edge-of-your-seat viewing, but I hope the cartel storyline ends soon ... the Men of Mayhem have seen a bit too much mayhem in the past couple of episodes. Still can't wait to see it each week. Only show I can say that about.

3. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I figure basically is a soap opera for guys that's waaay over the top, but I like it. I also loved "The Expendables" movie.
    Bikes, Babes, Blowin' shit up.
    (I do wish they'd show more of the bikes on SOA, but I realize that's not really their focus.)

4. Shoeless Joe

Well, how long until Clay gets it? I guess over the last couple of weeks we've had a couple of things made clear. Show time and real time isn't really the same. What we see over the course of a season is only a few weeks in show reality. That's why I don't think Clay gets killed this season, taking into account it's already renewed for next year and the seven-season arc.

It's pretty obvious the truth can't stay hidden any longer because as soon as Jax sees his mom, starts adding up that, plus Clay scratched up, plus Tara, plus finding Piney, then with Unser spilling the beans it's gonna blow up in a hurry.

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Don't see how it can't blow up, as early as next week. Appears Gemma is going to let her son do the dirty work.

6. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Got a feeling that the Clay problem and the Juice problem will meet in the middle: Jax sets up Clay to be the one that takes the fall (recall the agent saying something to Juice about someone needing to do time) and heads to prison.

7. Shoeless Joe

Great episode last night.
    Now that the truth is partially out, I can't see Clay making it all the way until the series finale.
    Why the crap did they bring Wendy back? Let's have a little reality for Tara. When bad things happen to good people, it's very rare thankfully that their life devolves into a total shit pile all at once from a dozen directions.
    I hope Otto reconsiders before he rolls too much, although if anyone had a reason to be upset and want to get back, he does.
    I was glad to see Tig finally get involved this season and glad to see him have his fill of Clay.

8. Otto strikes me as the most tragic character on this show.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Well, it took a lot longer than expected, but glad he finally brought it up. Still have the little issue of him checking in with the Feds, though. The whole war scenario was ridiculous, and I hope this storyline has about played out. A motorcycle club firing RPGs? Come on. Can't say it wasn't exciting though.
    I have no idea who is going to kill Clay at this point. My bet would still be on Unser.
    And can't imagine we've seen the last of Tig in the club. There's going to be a big finale and we're going to have no clue what's going on heading inot next season.

10. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Kurt Sutter tweeted that there's an outtake of Kozik (Kenny Johnson) yelling "Shane!" just as he got blown up as a shout out to "The Shield." I'd love to see that.

11. Shoeless Joe

I wouldn't mind seeing Unser put an end to Clay.
    I, too, agree that the whole pitched battle thing is a bit over the top. It's just like the whole shootout the other day where they are blowing holes in walls, etc. with the Niners. OK, you shoot somebody and move on, that's realistic. If people are blowing shit up, I'm pretty sure that's going to draw attention.
    Tig didn't turn in his colors, just the Sgt. At Arms patch. I hope he's done with Clay as well. I think that's where the whole Clay with the tear shot came from ... that he realizes he's now all alone.

12. Shoeless Joe

I just got to see this week's show. Pretty good stuff. I can't wait for the next two weeks.
    At first my thought was Clay was wearing a vest, but in the previews it showed Jax seemingly trying to lend aid so maybe he actually is shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted