1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sometimes media guides can be too informative

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Mar 28, 2007.

1. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

If you remember those shirts from like the 80s that old men used to wear that said "BALD IS SEXY" in like a glitter iron-on crap.

This chic had one on at a bar the other night. God that was hot.

2. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

Next year's question: Top or Bottom

3. So do the rest of us. It doesn't take much effort to groom down there, so get it done. I don't want to take off a girl's pants and be staring at something that looks like my armpit.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't partcularly like staring at hairy armpits myself. I wish that was a grooming habit men would pick up.

5. Uh, yeah. Your post isn't entirely clear, but my pubes don't look like my armpits, if that's what you're getting at ...

<shudder>

6. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

You have some interesting breakfast table conversations.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

It was actually while I was on the toilet.

I kid, I kid.

8. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

THESE GIRLS CAN PLAY, BOY

I remember it well. Tom Wancho, former SID at Northwestern State, put those steel magnolia hoopsters on the media guide cover under that banner. Hey, it was the '80s ... people were experimenting ... and no, the shaven/unshaven question was not part of the deal.

Wish I still had my copy. By now it's probably a collector's item.

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

So much for my theory about shaved softball bats.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Since they use metal bats and all, it didn't really have legs.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not sure why there's such disdain for the bare. I personally like it quite a bit, but not for any of the creepy reasons some of you seem to have quoted. Just because it's cleaner, and believe me, it does, uhm, make a difference when you go south of the border.

On the other hand, if the woman I'm with is bare and she wants the same of me, I would consider it.

12. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

If husband and wife both are bare, wouldn't that be a pubic-relations disaster?

Draft saved Draft deleted