1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone With A Toddler PLEASE Help?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Do you own cats?

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Does she have a night light?

3. If it's a Wiggles night light then I think we've found the root cause of the problem

4. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Awesome. However, that said, she recently saw our two-month-old son being changed and noticed his penis. And wondered what it was. Not sure what/how my wife explained it. And, if she's jealous of him, this might explain something? Maybe? Who knows.

From dreammoods.com:

Caterpillar

To see a caterpillar in your dream, signifies a stage in your own personal growth and development where you are on your way, but have not yet reached your goal.

And, from some other site with a long name:

To have caterpillars crawling upon you augurs that there are annoying people of low status in your future.

Sounds like my daughter, although she seems love her brother, maybe is jealous of him.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I was afraid of catepillars when I was a kid.

6. WBarnhouse

WBarnhouse Member

I was afraid of caterpillars too ... those big bulldozers are SCARY!!!!!

7. You can't trust Dreammoods.com - they are run by the Moonies (just like Entenmann's Bakery).

The fact that Buck was also afraid of caterpillar's proves the point. He's had a love/hate relationship with penises his whole life. Don't let your kid grow up to be like Buck.

That would be heartbreaking for all involved.

Draft saved Draft deleted