1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone, please, put DLR out of his misery

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 14, 2006.

1. sportsed

sportsed Guest

It figures I couldn't sleep last night when this Conan was on and not the night before when Colbert/Rainn Wilson were on.

2. Pencil Dick

Pencil Dick Member

Caught a 5-piece bluegrass band a year ago at an outdoor festival that plays nothing but Metallica, AC/DC and Black Sabbath/Ozzy songs.

Opening number was "Enter Sandman." Their whole set was outstanding. Bizarre, but outstanding.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Heard his bluegrass version of "Jump" on XM the other day and just about drove off the road I was laughing so hard. Is he like Mike Tyson broke? Does he need money that bad?

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Would I buy this?

Not if I was the last immigrant grocer on Earth, honey.

Gimmie a bottle of anything and a glazed donut, to GO ... GO ... GO!

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

God, it's so sad how far he's fallen. He was a natural for the video era...funny with an ego as big as the day is long. But then the music started to suck and his hair started falling out and that was that.

To the good ol' days:

[​IMG]

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Maybe he could go espanol again. The fucktard on ESPNoNews keeps saying CONtreras and reminding me of that.

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

So true, my man. At the top of his game he was one of the great frontmen of all time, part of the only incarnation of Van Halen this guy will ever recognize.

It's DAVE TV!!!!

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

AC/DC vs. Van Halen

Draft saved Draft deleted