1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Somebody better tie down Mikey

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You Wanna Put It Where, Mr. Tanner?
    [​IMG]

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I'm claiming it for a fantasy team next year.

4. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

WINNER!

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Those ... shoes... are real?

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It always makes me laugh when you get some ditz on a red carpet line, not knowing what else to ask, asks said celebrity about bringing back an old series or remaking a movie. Celebrity, wanting to maximize possible screen time, says sure, there is "talk" about doing remake/sequel, maybe they were smoking a shit load of pot when a co-star said "you know what we should do...." "Story" get picked up by the Hollywood wires and it becomes a real story. Perhaps generates enough interest where a studio gives said remake/sequel a go-ahead. Got to love Hollywood.

7. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

[​IMG]

Gives a new meaning to "Full House"

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sorry. I just finished doing laps around my kitchen and living room. This is quite possibly the best day of my year. If this happens -- please, God; you know I don't ask or get much -- I'll be the happiest boy on the planet.

Just think: Jessie, Becky, Joe, Danny, D.J., Steph, Michelle (ugh ... I bet she's worse now -- and way uglier), Nicky and Alex (they won't be invited back, though) and Kimmy. Oh, my stars. It would seriously be a little slice of Heaven. Oh, man. What if Steve came back? Maybe he and Nelson -- Jason Marsden, Eric Matthews best friend in Boy Meets World and in real life -- entered a boxing match to fight for DJ's live 13 years later? Amazing. I'll even write it. For free.

I'm shaking with excitement. Woah. My laptop just moved. ...

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You mean Hermes.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Do something.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Brandon and Dylan called. They're on their way to the hospital, but need your help. ...

Grab the bag.

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted