1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some quick Yankee Stadium help, Please

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Guy_Incognito, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I'm headed out there for the first time in a while. I remember that post 9-11, they enforced a policy that you can't bring anything in, which on the website I see is still the rule. Is it still enforced? Are you not allowed to bring a blanket or thermos when it's this cold out?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

think a blanket is OK, but I wouldn't bring a thermos. I believe all the food and drink you bring has to either be in plastic containers or in a plastic bag.

3. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Don't touch the dead bird in the bleachers.

4. Guy_Incognito

There's only one?

5. Guy_Incognito

Thanks. Are you allowed to bring food & drink in a bag?

6. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I think they'll really appreciate it if you use electrical tape to strap hot dogs around your torso.

7. Guy_Incognito

Thank you. I have to leave soon, so if we can mix a couple of real answers in with the wisenheimers, I'd appreciate it.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I laughed out loud at that

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yes. And if you brown bag a lunch, they'll give you a clear bag to put it in.

Where the hell are you that you're not at the Stadium yet? The courthouse?

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about bringing drink in. But as long as the food is in a clear plastic bag or clear saran wrap/plastic wrap, you should be ok (I think).

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

ESJ, drink is fine as long as it's in a plastic container. I think they ask you to sip from it to prove you're not drinking poison that you planned to unleash on the world. Seriously. What a fucked up world.

Draft saved Draft deleted